Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life's Acts

okay, here we go, my first blog post......about a year ago a friend (thanks Sharron) said, you should blog and I have a name for your blog that fits your life, Life's Acts.  This brings many parts of my life into play.  As a Christian there is the book of Acts in the Bible, as an actor and theater lover plays are done in acts, the act of homeschooling my kids, and my conservative and other types of activism.  A disclaimer now, I am not a secretary so there may be commas found in the wrong places.  Here we are a year later and I am finally doing it!! I have given alot of thought about my intention.  That is what actors do, live in intentions, and I am simply going to share the never dull moments of life. 

I have three boys, Chance 12, Jacob 9, and Shepard 5.  Things are certaintly never dull with them around.  They are each so unique and wonderful.  I have my relic hunting husband, Rion.  We have quite a romantic and dramatic story, but these days you have to be into civil war history and metal detecting to appreciate his excitement. He is a good man and a loving dad and husband. I work as the Business Office Manager for Hallmark Youthcare, a residential treatment facility for at risk youth.  I oversee our homeschooling.  Rion is disabled from Ankylosing Spondilitis and stays home with the kids.  Jacob and Shepard have also been recently diagnosed with arthritis. Our family worships at a wonderful new church called Centerpoint Church.  We meet at Kersey Creek Elementary School at 10:30am Sunday mornings (a shameless plug.)  I do a drama ministry for Centerpoint. I also work in the theater any opporuntity I get. And I am a conservative and when time allows like to volunteer to advance those causes.  After many years of struggling we just bought our first home.  It is everything we could want with 3.3 beautiful acres and our very own pond.  We are loving it!!  Now this busy wife and mom has little ones wanting her attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment